Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 April 2018

Profhilo by Nurse Chrissie Newson Rgn Medical Skin Clinic Brentwood

Profhilo is a treatment which is raved about so I'd thought I'd give it a go.  Nurse Chrissie Newson Rgn has a Medical Skin Clinic in Brentwood on Ongar Road just above Rocky's Fun House.  She's been offering aesthetics for a number of years including threads, botox and fillers.

Profhilo is a skin remodelling treatment which is a non crossed hyaluronic acid injected into 5 points of the mid and lower face on each side.  This is done again after 4 weeks to ensure the treatment lasts for up to 6 months.  After the hyaluronic acid is injected it spreads across the skin and attracts water to the skin to hydrate.  This treatment is recommended to 40-60 year old patients and is a preventative anti ageing treatment. Profhilo makes the skin firmer, plumper, softens fine lines, especially the static lines under the eyes and gives an even skin texture.  The non cross linked hyaluronic acid stimulates 4 different types of collagen and elastin over the time it takes to diffuse throughout the skin.  It can be used alone for people who do not wish to resort to more drastic treatments or can be complementary to other treatments such as threads to condition the skin.  It can also be used with botox and fillers to freshen your look.

After the first treatment even my children noticed the difference in my skin as they are so close up to me and touch my face all the time.  My skin is firmer, fine lines are reduced and redness is diffused as I have Rosacea so this is a treatment which can compliment Rosacea management.  I especially like the effect on the fine static lines under the eyes as these can be tricky to treat.  As a result I'm looking and feeling fresher and youthful.  I'm really happy with this treatment and the result.  There was no downtime for me, no side effects and no bruising, just excellent results.


The Medical Skin Clinic - 01708 504510 - 01277 532107 - 07578 482431
62-66 Ongar Road 
Brentwood CM15 9AX
www.medicalskinclinic.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/themedicalskinclinic/?ref=br_rs

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this blog quite interesting and informative. This blog helped me a lot to understand about SKIN-RELATED ISSUES. I appreciate your efforts in providing people The Use-full Information.
    Good to discover your site Very well article!

    Regards,
    Rosacea clinic near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Sheffield
    Before you receive wrinkle relaxing treatment, our medical professional will assess your skin dexterity and facial muscle movement/mass and discuss the type of results you want to achieve.

    ReplyDelete