Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 November 2017

Nails By Aina

I had a special occasion coming up so needed to get my nails done.  I love shellac.  I found Aina Lacomca on facebook and Instagram.  Her work is fabulous.  She is based at a Salon in Goodmayes and also goes mobile.  I made an appointment at the salon with her and asked her to surprise me.

She takes her time and good care to do a good and thorough job.  She has many tools and takes care to remove cuticles, dead skin and oils from the nails and to shape the nails so they all match perfectly.  Aina saw that I like bling and silver so she chose a mixture of glittery silver pink and silver colours swarovski jewels.  Aina is very friendly and I felt very comfortable in her company.  When she finished my nails looked so pretty, sparkly and blingy.  I couldn't stop looking at them.  I've never had anyone take so much care and time over my nails before, she is a perfectionist and enjoys her work.

Aina also does thorough manicure and pedicure with very good quality products and lash lift and tint, (which in my opinion is the best lash treatment).

I have recommended Aina to all my friends and will be going back to her in the future when I have more occasions to look pretty for.  Prices are really reasonable too.

Classic manicure £10              Classic pedicure £18

Full manicure + shellac/gel polish £15
Full pedicure +shellac/gel polish £25
Full manicure+full pedicure+ shellac/gel polish £35
Full manicure+ nail extensions+ shellac/gel polish £25
full manicure+refill of the nail extensions +shellac/gel polish £20
Nail art £2 per nail
Yumi lashes -eyelash lifting £40


#NailsByAina #LondonNails #ExpertNails #BeautifulNails #PrettyNails #Swarovski #Shellac #Gelish #Manicure #Pedicure #NailArt #LashLiftandTine #NailExtensions #NailRefils #MobileNailTechnician

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your Just Jenny from the Blog has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 British Beauty Bloggers List on the web.

    https://blog.feedspot.com/british_beauty_bloggers/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 British Beauty Bloggers List on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete