Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 November 2017

Full Body Massage at The Beauty Room Romford

I have been very stressed lately and in pain, so I decided to try my local salon The Beauty Room Romford for a full body massage.

Rachel was my therapist, a lovely lady and a mum like me so we just talked and talked about our children whilst she carried out the massage.  The oils smelt heavenly and Rachel's technique was very good.  She was aware of my back, sciatica and feet problems and was very careful around those areas, especially careful not to touch my feet. The massage was particularly good for my shoulders as that's where most of the stress is.  The manual manipulation breaks down the lactic acid which is formed in the body by way of protection for the muscles, thus relaxing the muscles and easing the pain.  I even had a scalp massage which was very soothing as I suffer from migraines and sinus problems.

After my massage, I was relaxed enough for parents evening and an early night!  This is what surprised me about the treatment, I slept all the way through the night for the next 3 nights!  (I suffer from Insomnia, awaking during the night for hours on end).

I will be going back to The Beauty Room Romford in the new year to try out the Caci facial treatment which promises to lift the facial muscles to give the face a firmer more youthful appearance.  

This is a great little place for the mums and dads of local littleun's as it's right near the local school!  My husband is even now going to book himself in for a massage.

The Beauty Room celebrates 25 years next March and were also shortlisted at The Havering Business Awards, they made it into the last 3 out of 100 businesses.

www.thebeautyroom-essex.co.uk
The Beauty Room
#TheBeautyRoom #Romford #Essex #Massage #BaeutyTreatments #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment:

  1. great blog and good information share about massage,, we start Massage at house services, When you schedule a massage with a professional masseuse that comes to your home for the service ,by taking Deep tissue massage with good and effective oil your body get relax.

    ReplyDelete