Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 November 2017

Barefaced Beauty Vegan Make Up - Cruelty Free

I found Barefaced Beauty on Facebook and was impressed to find out that their make up range is of natural origin, mineral based, vegan and cruelty free.  It is an award winning company with very good ethics.  They ensure there is no animal testing or animal products the the making of their cosmetics and have gained certified approval from Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny), PETA and The Vegan Society.  The raw materials are natural and ethically sourced ensuring it is legal and free from child labour.  The packaging is also recyclable - envirnonmentally friendly.  

 


I contacted them and they sent me a whole range.  Mineral Foundation, purple and yellow shade concealers as I have Rosacea and dark circles under my eyes, The eye shadow kit, bronzer, finishing powder and lip gloss.  I am very impressed with this lightweight formula is comfortable and natural feeling.  The powder controls my oil problem effortlessly.  The eye shadows are nice and natural looking, most of all I love the lips gloss.  It is perfect for this cold weather and dry lips.  It looks and feels really natural with no stickiness.  The make up is perfume and paraben free, so no irritating  reactions.  I love the fact it is vegan and not tested on my furry little friends.

They have many shades and also make up brushes.  So for all of those people out there looking for vegan make up.  I whole heartedly recommend this company!


#BareFacedBeauty #MineralMakeUp #VeganMakeUp #CrueltyFreeBeauty #MakeUp #NotTestedOnAnimals #EthicalBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment