Total Pageviews

Monday 5 February 2018

Barking & Dagenham College Salon - Essex

I am now a regular at Barking and Havering College Salon for the girls to pass their exams on when doing treatments.

I recently had a non surgical bum lift and had some treatments at the college to support this.

Firstly I had galvanic treatment on the backs of my thighs to treat cellulite.  This treatment is electrical and lasts for 25 minutes.  It tingles and feels warm, but is not painful.  I then had Faradic treatment in the same area using electrical pads on belts.  This tones and defines the muscles.  After this I had the vacuum suction treatment over my legs, back and tummy to drain toxins and excess fluids.  After this I felt a little tired, but also a little lighter!  It made all the difference to show off my bum lift as my legs were firmer and people actually noticed the difference.

This is a working salon as well as a training salon.  Members of the public can book for an affordable treat as well as beauticians enrolling for training.

#thesalonbdc #BarkingandDagenhamCollege #RushGreenCampus #BeautySalon #SalonTraining #BeautyTraining #TeachingSalon
#WorkingSalon #SalonTreatments #HollisticTreatments #BeautyTreatments #VacummSuctionTreatment #GalvanicCelluliteTreatment #FaradicBodyTreatment  #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Essex

Opening hours:
Mon/Tues/Thurs 9-5
Weds 11-7
Sat 9-5

Barking and Dagenham College
Rush Green Campus
Dagenham Road
RM7 0XU

Salon Manager : Chantelle Macganus

No comments:

Post a Comment