Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 January 2018

The Salon Barking and Dagenham College

I was invited to Barking and Havering College Salon by salon manager Chantelle Mcangus to sample some treatments.

The first treatment I have was non surgical facial using electrical current treatment.  This is a dual facial which targets the skin condition and texture and the contours of the face.  A course of this treatment 6-8 treatments are required of 20 minutes each.  My neck, jawline and around my eyes were targeting with the probes of the machine by Chantelle.  I could see an immediate difference afterwards, especially around my eyes. Instant eye lift.  This also helped my Rosacea and left my skin glowing.

After this I moved onto the Faradic Body Treatment on my tummy using electrical pads on a belt - a bit like slendertone to tone, define and work my abdominal muscles.  A lovely young student called Demi did this for me.  I did 20 minutes of this and got to level 5 on this machine, the equivalent of 300 sit ups!  It was an odd sensation, but not uncomfortable and ideal for me as I have back problems so need to strengthen my core muscles.

Then I was given a lovely relaxing back and shoulder massage by Demi which was heaven.  This relaxes muscles, releases lactic acid build up which causes muscle pain and promotes well being and good sleep.  After this lots of water should be taken to flush out toxins.

I'll be going back to see Demi soon for Galvanic cellulite treatment.

This is a great location as there are bus stops just outside and also good prices for those who want beauty on a budget.  A training and working salon good for training beauticians and for an affordable treat too.

The Non Surgical Face costs just £18-£20 per session.  The Faradic Body Treatments costs £15 for 45 minutes.  A full body massage is just £15-£20.

There will be an open evening soon for all with nibbles, drinks and demos.

#thesalonbdc #BarkingandDagenhamCollege #RushGreenCampus #BeautySalon #SalonTraining #BeautyTraining #TeachingSalon
#WorkingSalon #SalonTreatments #HollisticTreatments #BeautyTreatments #nonSurgicalFaceLift #FaradicBodyTreatment #Massage #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Essex

Opening hours:
Mon/Thurs 9-7
Tues/Weds 9-7
Sat 9-2

Barking and Dagenham College
Rush Green Campus
Dagenham Road
RM7 0XU

No comments:

Post a Comment