Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Juvederm Volite Mesotherapy with Nurse Emeline Hartley

I recently found out about the new hyrdration skin treatment that lasts for up to 9 months using mesotherapy injectables called Juvaderm Volite which Nurse Emeline Hartley offers at Emeline Hartley Associates.  Emeline is based in Harley Street London, Nuneaton, Kent, Nottingham, Leicester and Norfolk.  I went to see Emeline in Harley Street.

My skin was assessed, gently cleansed, degreased, disinfected with Chloxhedine and then numbing cream was applied.  When the numbing had taken affect, Emeline took this off and drew a grid on my face, a map of where the injections were to go.  Emeline expertly injected 2ml Juvaderm Volite non crossed hyaluronic acid superficially into my skin which didn't take long.   There was no pain.  I had 12 injections to my forehead, 14 injections to each cheek and 10 to my chin.  After the all was finished my face was disinfected again with the Chloxhedine solution and Teoxane post procedure fluid was applied to finish which contains Chlohexadine, Arnica, Neutrazen and Aloe Vera.

There is no downtime and aftercare is to gently cleanse night and morning , plus moisturise with a good serum or cream which doesn't contain nasty chemicals or parabens.  Make up can be resumed the next day and mineral make up is recommended.

My skin is velvety, plump, silky soft and line free.  I absolutely love this skin treatment!  My make up goes on perfectly flawless and my selfies look spectacular!  It is recommended that the patient has a refresh treatment after 9 months and continues to do this for optimum results.  2ml of Juveaderm Volite injectable mesotherapy treatment with Nurse Emeline Hartley is £500.  Emeline also offers a range on injectables including anti wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and barbed PDO threads.

For Doctors that wish to train in Juvaderm Volite Treatment, Dr Ash Labib offers expert training to medically trained aestheticians. www.alaeesthetics.co.uk 

  • Allergan's trials indicate that 91% of testers said Volite left them happier with their skin.


#EmelineHartleyAssociates #NurseEmelineHartley #HarleyStreetLondon #Birmingham #Nuneaton #Kent #Norfolk #Nottingham #Leicester #JuvadermVolite #Mesotherapy #Injectables #Aesthetics #PDOThreads #Ethics #ExpertAesthetics #Allergen #DrAshLabibTrainer #Injectables #SkinCare #SkinHealth #SkinHydration #SkinConfidence #AntiAgeing #NaturalLookAesthetics #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing beneficial information and also visit my blog for better understanding Volite Filler in Dubai

    ReplyDelete