Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 November 2017

PRP/PRGF Scalp Meso For Thinning Hair/Meso Facial & Migraine Botox

I am going to Dr Lisa Godfrey now for scalp mesotherapy for thinning hair using my own plasma from my own blood, it's called PRGF.  A mesogun is used to inject to the depth required.  Also then it is used on a faster mode at less depth all over.  After that the remaining plasma is rubbed onto the scalp.  I also had my face done whilst I was there as PRGF reduces sun damage, after the process was carried out on my face a gauze was applied and soaked in my plasma for a few minutes.  This is also a fabulous sunscreen and protection fro pollution.  Three sessions are required a month apart for maximum effect and then a top up treatment every six months to ensure it is still doing it's magic on a permanent basis.

This treatment can be used for thinning hair, scars, sun damage, pigmentation, dark circles under eyes, wrinkles and sagging.  It can also be injected deeper for joint pain.

Lisa also knows that I suffer from migraines and teeth grinding, jaw clenching.  Lisa did some extensive botox for me to get me out of pain for a few months.  Injecting my jaw, my hairline, my head, in between my eyes and around my eyes.  This will relax all the muscles and temporarily stop the problems for as long as it works.  

Both of these treatments are medical treatments and I am grateful to lovely Lisa for taking pity on me!  Lisa is constantly updating her education and training and I'm in awe of how much she knows.  She also is a trainer for delegates.

Lisa is based at the Smile Studio in Cockfosters London and is well worth the travel!

The Smile Studio


www.thesmilestudios.co.uk

#HairLoss #HairThinnig #ThinHair #FineHair #ScalpTreatment #ScalpMesotherapy #PRP #ScalpPRGF #NonAllergic #VeganTreatment #TreatmentsForSkinHairJoints #LisaGodfrey #SmileClinicCockfosters #Training #BioTechnologyInstitute #CosmeticCourses #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Migraines #JawBotox #HeadBotox #Botox #AntiwrinkleInjections #PRPVampireFacial

No comments:

Post a Comment