Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 November 2017

Georgia Peach Bum Lift

I'm taking my body contouring to a new level now for next summer!  I had HIFU Face Lift a couple of months back with Georgia Low-Louchiey of Advanced Beauty Solutions, Harlow, Essex.  When I went for my second go at that I also went for the Georgia Peach Bum Lift using radio frequency and HIFU.  

Firstly the skin was warmed with Radio Frequency Skin Tightening and then the HIFU (High Frequency Ultrasound) was used to target the muscles in my butt and upper thighs.  I can say that HIFU Face lift does sting a bit and you need pain killers before and afterwards, but the butt lift does not at all!  1i need more than one go, so I will return to Georgia again and also as part of the package you get radio frequency sessions in between HIFU treatments.  People travel from all over to see Georgia for her treatments and if you are travelling far she will even pick you up from the station and drop you back.  I also had the second part of mole removal using the accor plasma pen whilst I was there which wasn't painful at all as topical numbing cream is used.  The mole is now completely gone which was on my chest and honestly bothered me.  My Face is firm and slimmer and my butt is lifted, firmer and has less dimples and dents.  Can't wait to see the outcome of this overall!

Georgia Low-Louchiey 07787 514940
Advanced Beauty Essex 
13, Stackfield, 
Harlow, Essex, CM20 2LA

#GeorgiaLowLouchey #Harlow #AdvancedBeautySolutionByGeorgiaLowLouchey #Essex #EssexAdvancedBeauty #HIFUFaceLift #NonSurgicalFaceLift #LongLastingTreatment #HollywoodButtLift #HIFUBodyTreatments #CACI #Mesotherapy #Redermalization #WowFacial #LEDFacial #MicroneedlingDermapen #PHFormulaSkinResurfacingTreatments #Treatwell #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Skincare #SkinHealth #NonSurgicalSolutions #ButtLift #GeorgiaPeachBumLift #BodyContouring

1 comment:

  1. Great beauty clinic recommendations, and I have one more for you: Medspa. You'll thank me later!

    ReplyDelete