Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Mesotherapy training by Dr Philippe Hamida-Pisal

I got the chance to model for Dr Philippe Hamida-Pisal, President at Society of Mesotherapy of United Kingdom : SoMUK
He was training delegates at The Royal Society of Medicine for “Mesotherapy to Treat Alopecia (hair loss)”.  During the training I learned that the leading possible causes of female hair loss are; medication, hair dye, age, stress, hormones and menopause.  

A cocktail of vitamins that includes vitamin A, E, C, more than seven different types of vitamin B and antioxidants and amino acids in a serum was used and injected into my scalp with a mesogun, which didn't hurt and was actually quite relaxing.. Also, the delegates learned how to inject my scalp using the papule technique.  I can't say that I found this painful at all.  This treatment stimulates the hair follicle and brings it back to life, which encourages new hair to grow.  A course of scalp mesotherapy is recommended and this treatment can be used on men and women who suffer from thinning hair.

I was told not to wash my hair until the following morning.  I already use shampoos and conditioner that are natural and don't contain sulphates and chemical by Natur Vital which are not tested on animals.  The one containing Ginseng is good for scalp stimulation. I noticed much less hair fall when I washed my hair.  I also decided to start using Dr Organic Hemp Oil Scalp mousse from Holland and Barrett.  I took note of what Dr Philippe said about dyeing and bleaching and now switched my hair dye to Naturtint cruelty free range from Holland and Barrett.  I notice that my hair is in better condition, it has grown quicker and I also have baby hairs where I had the mesotherapy.  I will be going back to model for scalp, face, neck decolletage and hands in December as I am not scared of a needle!

For delegates wishing to train in Mesotherapy, Dr Phlippe Hamida-Pisal will be holding more trainings in December and at the beginning of next year, more information at www.somuk.co.uk .  Also models will be required. 

Mesotherapy training by the Society of Mesotherapy of United Kingdom will be held on the 16th and 17th of December.
Registration already started and based on first come, first served.
Our training is divided in 3 modules and based in central London, at the Royal Society of Medicine, and includes one year Membership with our Society.

Module 1: Rejuvenation of the Face, Neck, Décolletage and Hands 
Module 2: Alopecia , Cellulite and stretch marks

Module 3: Pain Management / Sport Injuries

For more information

#DrPhilippeHamidaPisal #Mesotherapy #RoyalSocietyOfMedicine #SocietyOfMesotherapyUK #London #Delegates #Models #Training #Nurses #Doctors #Dentists #Aesthticians #SkinExperts #Decolletage #Hands #Scalp #Face #Neck #Alopecia #Cellulite #StretchMarks #PainManagement #SportInjuries #SkinHealth #JustJennyFromTheBlog #bbloggers #NaturVital #Naturtint #DrOrganicScalpHempOilMousse

No comments:

Post a Comment