Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 August 2017

HIFU Machine Lift and Firm with Georgia Low-Louchiey - Harlow - Essex

I have heard so many good things about HIFU machine tightening and seen so many good before and after photos, so I was thrilled when Georgia Low-Louchiey asked me to come and try it for myself!  Georgia and I go back to when I wrote about mesotherapy in the Havering Post and on my blog for her.  The treatment is amazing and Georgia also uses Redermalization and Wow Masks by Hyalual UK, only the best products.  I also blogged on the mesotherapy, it made my skin glow.

Georgia is based in Harlow, she has a lovely shabby chic lodge that she uses as a treatment room all new and recently decorated.  Advanced Beauty Solutions By Georgia Low-Louchiey boasts a range of non surgical solutions for body and face.  Georgia offers the Redermalization Mesotherapy, WOW Facial using WOW collagen mask and LED light mask for a range of skin conditions, Caci facial tightening, , PH Formula skin resurfacing treatments, Microneedling Dermapen and HIFU for body and face.  

HIFU - High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is the latest technology available for face lifting and skin tightening without surgery. Just one session will tighten and lift the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin tone, providing visible results that will last up to two years.  HIFU is FDA approved and has the highest client satisfaction rate of all non surgical face lifting treatments.  It targets deep down in the foundation layer of your skin, the same layer addressed in cosmetic surgery. Unlike lasers, which penetrate the skin from the outside in, the HIFU procedure bypasses the surface of the skin, and delivers targeted energy specifically into the deep, structural tissues and muscles where collagen lives.  Visible improvements are immediate, however the majority of the results are seen in approximately 3-4 months, with further improvements being seen up to 3-6 months later.  HIFU uses focused ultrasound to precisely target and treat tissue at three levels, the Superficial Dermis, Deep Dermis and most importantly the SMAS which is at the top of the muscle, whilst at the same time leaving the surrounding tissue intact. These layers cannot be treated with chemical peels, micro-needling or other devices such as lasers Radio Frequency or microcurrent. The results of this treatment is the closest you can get to an actual surgical face lift but without surgery.

This treatment can be used all over the body apart from female breasts due to delicate glands.  It can be used for; face lift, neck lift, decolletage, upper arms, thighs, tummy, back and buttocks.  Georgia is now offering the "Hollywood Butt Lift" a very popular treatment.  (I may look into this in the future!) I opted for mid and lower face, neck and  decolletage lift.

To be honest, I have had machine facials before and it was definately not what I expected.  It is very powerful indeed.  It is administered on one part at a time and then that part is gone over a few times.  It is very high intensity and bypasses the skin to the top of the muscle, toning and lifting as it goes.  You can really feel the power, it does hurt a bit, but I coped by talking my way through it to take my mind off it.  No pain, no gain!  It was bearable, I would not have stopped her half way through and to be honest the results are really worth it.  It does ping and you can feel the muscle being targeted and even for days after you can still feel it working on the muscle.  The good part is, it doesn't take long.I had instant results that blew me away and over the last few days they are getting better and better.  My friends have said how my face looks smaller and lifted and also my cheekbones are really visible, making contouring well worth it now.  My under chin was the area that I was most concerned about and that is noticeably tighter.  Even my husband and children have told me that it has made a difference.  

Whilst I was there, Georgia noticed a mole on my chest that I've had since birth.  I've had it checked over and it is safe.  She offered to remove this with her plasma fusion machine called ACCOR which she uses for eye lifts and mole removals.  (This is similar to PlexR).  It took a little numbing cream and was treated in no time with zero pain.  

I will go back in 3 months for another HIFU session  in the same places to give that extra boost and make it hold for around 18 months to 3 years.  And also I will have another plasma fusion session on my mole to ensure it is fully gone.  All of these confidence building results without surgery!  Magic!  Can't wait to see some of Georgia's body treatments results on her Facebook page, especially the "Hollywood Butt Lift".

Prices for treatments can be found on Treatwell..... 
Georgia Low-Louchiey 07787 514940
Advanced Beauty Essex 
13, Stackfield, 
Harlow, Essex, CM20 2LA

#GeorgiaLowLouchey #Harlow #AdvancedBeautySolutionByGeorgiaLowLouchey #Essex #EssexAdvancedBeauty #HIFUFaceLift #NonSurgicalFaceLift #LongLastingTreatment #HollywoodButtLift #HIFUBodyTreatments #CACI #Mesotherapy #Redermalization #WowFacial #LEDFacial #MicroneedlingDermapen #PHFormulaSkinResurfacingTreatments #Treatwell #JustJennyFromTheBlog #Skincare #SkinHealth #NonSurgicalSolutions



6 comments:

  1. If Are you looking for the best hifu facial for anyone? Why, let me tell you then that you are at the right place because I am an expert in best hifu facial treatment
    .if anyone is looking to hifu facial do visit our site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you seek the Hifu facelift? Many Hifu facelift treatment providers are available, in London, our services hifu treatment is best from others. Please visit our website: findandexpert.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT POST
    Thanks for sharing this informative information HIFU Treatment in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information it was very helpful
    Things Before Getting Non Surgical Bum Lift

    ReplyDelete
  6. The remarkable precision of HIFU technology is transforming medical landscapes, offering effective treatments with minimal evasiveness for better patient outcomes.

    ReplyDelete