Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Dr Bawa - The Name On Everyone's Lips

Dr Bawa has clinics in Hainualt, Loughton, South Woodford, Wanstead and Waltham Abbey.  I opted for Hainualt which is in Helenic Beauty just two minutes from Hainault train station.   Helenic Beauty is a very friendly salon offering hair and beauty treatments.  

Firstly Dr Bawa took my medical history and gave me the consultation.  We chose to use 1ml of Juvederm Ultra 3. Firstly Dr Bawa injected my vermillion border on my upper lip and a little in the corners of my lower lip.  Every time the Doctor injected he sat me up to see how the shape was taking place.  Then he injected the body of my upper lip and a little into the body of my lower lip to balance the look.   He sat me up after every step of the injections and really took his time.  I've never had anybody take so much time to perfect my lips before.  The whole time Dr Bawa was asking if I was okay and if I needed more numbing cream.  The Juvederm was massaged to avoid lumps and give the right shape.   The Doctor also gave me a mirror every time he sat me up to assess me, involving me in my treatment every step of the way.  When I saw the final result I was stunned!  I really love my new lips and they should last the correct amount of time too.  For the next couple of days I used ice and took Ibruprofen and arnica to treat the swelling.  Now that the swelling has subsided I have a lovely natural pout helping me to look more youthful.  I will go back to Dr Bawa again and again.  I plan to have botox with him next time I see him.  

Also Dr Bawa's client care is really good.  He told me to send photos and if I need any kind of top up any time soon to come and see him.  At the moment he offers lips, dermal fillers and botox and will soon offer more treatments.  I definately recommend Dr Bawa.

Contact details:
Phone: 020 3795 9063
Website:

Instagram: @drbawaluxuryaesthetics
Facebook: drbawaluxuryaesthetics
Twitter:

#DrBawa #BawaLuxuryAesthetics #FreeConsultation #GoodClientCare #PlasticSurgeon #MedicallyTrained #ExpertAesthetics #EthicalAeshteics #TheNameOnEveryonesLips #Hainualt #Loughton #SouthWoodford #Wansted #WalthamAbbey #HelenicBeauty #Botox #Fillers #LipFillers  #NaturalLook #JustJennyFromTheBlog 

No comments:

Post a Comment