Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Nefertiti neck and face lift at Glow Aesthethic Training

I have been going to Natural Enhancement as a regular model for Semi Permanent Make up using the tattoo technique.  They recently moved premises to the beautiful Kew and teamed up with Glow Aesthetic Training.  I wanted to give Glow a try to be a model for them for jaw botox and nefertiti neck lift using botox.  Well worth the visit!

Dr Ali the trainer is calm and competent, qualified and experienced.  He made me feel relaxed straight away.  He was training Dr Nikita a Dentist who was warm and attentive.  The jaw botox was marked out in 5 points each side of my jaw whilst I clenched and then administered deep into the masseter muscle.  Then I was asked to grimance to show exactly where I needed the neck botox to relax the deep line which is from looking down all the time.  These procedures were done quickly and painlessly and I felt relaxed the whole time.

It takes two weeks to see full results, but just one week on I am noticing the effect. The line around my neck is softened and I am no longer clenching and grinding my teeth, reducing the need for my night mouth guard and reducing my headaches.

This is a medical procedure and must be carried out by a medical professional which has undergone training in jaw botox as without the correct training and knowledge there could be disastrous side effects such as "slack jaw" and dribbling.  Always check your medical professional's qualifications before going ahead with this procedure.

Glow also train in other areas of botox, dermal fillers, lip fillers and chemical skin peels.

I have already recommended Glow to my friends.

If you would like to be an aesthetics model for Glow Aesthetic or train with Glow Aesthetics Training as a medical professional contact:
Morag Hague
Glow Aesthetic Training
0203 793 6332

M 07778 351355 

info@glowaesthetictraining.co.uk


#Botox #NefertitNeckLift #BotoxTraining #MedicalProfessionals #JawBotox #Bruixsm #TeethGrinding #TeethClenching #Headaches #GlowAestheticTraining #JustJennyFromTheBlog

4 comments: