Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 May 2017

Havering Beauty and Hair Academy Hornchurch

I've been modelling for Havering Beauty Academy quite a lot recently as they need models for treatments during training.

I had natural look foil highlights, my roots touched up to ban plus a professional haircut for the summer.  I had my brows and eyeliner tattooed on during SPMU training with www.ruthkane.co.uk  It makes such a difference!  I also had a wonderful hot stone massage which was needed!  I just had my lashes lifted and tinted last week as I find this is the best treatment for natural look lashes and I am a fan of the natural look.  Each treatment has been a professional one at a fraction of the price as it's during training.  The girls are all lovely and the salon is a professional environment. 

Havering Beauty and Hair academy are excellent for training if your looking to extend your career in beauty and are always looking for models for training.  You can call 01708 472727 to enquire about training or to be a model.

www.havering-beauty-academy.com

142 Hornchurch Road Hornchurch RM11 1QH

#BeautyTraining #ModellingForTraining #Beauty #bbloggers #Havering BeautyAndHairAcademy #Hornchurch #Hair #BeautyOnABudget #CareerInBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment