Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2017

Beaute Pacifique Skincare - Beauty Meets Science

I recently had a skin problem due to a hormonal surge after having my Mirena Coil removed.  I ended up with acne around my mouth and chin.  I never thought i would be suffering acne in my early forties.  My skin was behaving like a teenager again!  After putting a post up about it on Facebook a very kind lady called Shirley Nicol from Beaute Pacifique sent me some very generous and gorgeous samples.  Cleansing foam for deep pore cleansing, gentle exfoliator containing rounded pearls to loosen dead skin cells and hydrate skin with lubrication, oil free moisturiser and defy damage skin repair lotion, instant hydrating mask and super3 vitamin A anti-wrinkle booster.  The creams are specifically patented to penetrate all layers of the skin right down to the basal layer.  Beaute Pacifique is a Danish skin company who's sister company Cortex Technology develops advanced medical instrumentation for skin diagnostics and treatment.  Thus the Beaute Pacifique skincare range is tailored for specific skin conditions.  Ultrasound evidence has been used to track the results of these products on skin of people of all ages and skin types.  The evidence speaks for itself.  The skin is restored and new collagen is increased, thus increasing elastin.

My favourites from this range are the cleansing foam and the vitamin A booster.  The cleanser efficiently deep cleansed my clogged pores whilst not drying out my skin, leaving it feeling silky.  The vitamin A booster contains two forms of vitamin A each uniquely rejuvenating the skin's collagen and elastin.  This cream repairs sun damage, makes skin less transparent, visably reduces wrinkles and fine lines and reduces stretch marks.  Used on the back of hands, this cream can be used to rejuvenate thin and wrinkled skin, it also is good for dry, brittle nails.  It also reduces excess sebum secretion on acne prone skin and propolis to treat impurities in the skin.

I have been using the wash morning and night and the vitamin A booster every evening.  My complextion is now visably clear and I have had many compliments on my skin recently.  This combination of Beaute Pacifique skin treatments has completely cleared my acne and restored my confidence in my skin.  My skin is now glowing and youthful as well as clear.  I cannot praise this skincare range enough.  I have visited the website and there are many glowing testimonials from doctors and clinics.  But the proof for me is in the results it has given me.    Highly recommended, it works!

www.beautepacifique.co.uk
0845 519 6145

#BeautePacifique #skincare #Science #Beauty #Dermatology #Skin #Acne #CollagenProduction #Elastin #AntiAging #DeepRepair #Rejuvenation #SunDamageRepair #Spots #Pimples #WhiteHeads #BlackHeads  #Sebum #Impurities #Bacteria #Cleansing #Moisturiser #ClincallyTested #SkinProducts #WrinkleReduction #VitaminA #BasalLayer #SkinLayers

No comments:

Post a Comment