Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 October 2016

MESO Vytal Boost Concept Facial with Ruth Kane Essex

Ruth Kane who now does all of my Semi Permanent Make Up invited me to her treatment room in Hornchurch to have a MESO Vytal Boost Concept Facial.  This type of mesotherapy facial is good for; acne, scarring, acne scars, enlarged and open pores, fine lines, wrinkles and loose, sagging skin.


Ruth uses and attachment with 18 plastic needles on her tattoo gun for this facial.  The reason the needles are made from plastic is that you need to be medically qualified to use real needles on the face and Ruth is very responsible,  although she is fully trained in medical tattooing the metal needles require for this procedure are not available yet in this country. No numbing cream is needed for this procedure as it is not at all painful.  (Which is a positive as numbing cream contains chemicals which shouldn't be pushed into your dermis).  Whilst needling, Ruth uses a hyaluronic acid serum and pushes this moisture replenishing serum deep into the skin with the needles.  Another serum in also available for younger skins with delivers nutrients and vitamins into the skin during the procedure.


Firstly, Ruth used an AHA skin peel to get the process started and took this off after a couple of minutes.  I didn't feel any pain or discomfort.  Then Ruth started to get to work with the needles.  Firstly the forehead, then each side of my face, my nose and chin and around my mouth.  Whilst slightly stretching the skin, she worked the needle upwards.  She even went over my lips and right up under my eyes and on my eyelids whilst reducing the pressure as these areas have a thinner cover of skin.  The sensation was not at all unpleasant and not painful at all.


After Ruth cooled my skin with a rejuvenating sheet mask and then patted aftercare cream into my face containing panthenol, macadamia nut oil and grapeseed oil.  When I looked at my skin it appeared tighter, smoother, firmer and glowing.  (Just a little pinkness).  My aftercare instructions were to leave my skin alone until the next morning, then to use a gentle face wash with water and a good moisturiser with SPF.  I advised to avoid make up if I could for up to a day afterwards, but after having this facial if make up is required you can use an oxidising, mineral make up the same evening.


The results of this facial are impressive and especially over time.  It will give you clearer, smoother, tighter skin.  A course of 6 is recommended, (one of two per week), and then one per month thereafter to obtain maximum results.  Ruth is doing a reduced offer on these facials at the moment, £60 for one and £240 for the next 5 and £10 extra each time if you would like the cooling mask.  (That's a £10 discount on each facial).


Ruth daughter Elizabeth Kane is also qualified to carry out this treatment.  It can be used on face, neck,decolletage  and back of hands to rejuvenate skin.


www.ruthkane.co.uk
Ruth Kane 07974 754410
Elizabeth Kane 07866 476983
105 Harrow Drive
RM11 1NT

#Mesotherapy #MicroNeedling #RuthKane #Essex #Hornchurch #Facial #SkinTightening #Scarring #Acne #Hydration #skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment