Total Pageviews

Monday 15 August 2016

Massage and Facial at Moroccan Rose Spa and Salon Hornchurch

I have passed Moroccan Rose Spa Salon a few times in Hornchurch and always been a little intrigued, it looks very classy.  My blog posts about local salons and clinic are uploaded to www.hornchurchlife.co.uk and Andy Wilkin the founder of Hornchurch Life recommended me as a blogger to owner of Moroccan Rose - Michaela Johnson.  Michaela opened her spa/salon when she was at the tender age of 23 after years of studying and experience at a well known spa in London.  Michaela is now 27 a you being and very capable entrepreneur who knows her stuff.


When we met, I told Michaela of my medications and illnesses and she suggested a massage and facial package tailored for my needs.  Arabian Escape is a back, shoulder, head, leg and foot massage combined with an in depth facial which lasts for approximately 1 and a half hours.  I told Michaela that the pressure on my lower left back needed to be reigned back a bit due to a prolapsed disc causing sciatica and chronic back pain.  I also told her of my history of Metatarsalgia in my feet and the fact that they cannot be touched due to the sensitivity and pain.  Michaela suggested that we swap the foot massage for a hand massage and as I use my hands often for writing this was a very satisfactory swap for me.


I chose an oil that was relaxing and uplifting without too over powering.  Michaela's pressure was just perfect.  I could feel all the knots melting away under her pressure.  I have had a few massages in the past and you can just tell that Michaela is expert in her field.  After my neck, back and shoulder had been manipulated into deep relaxation, Michaela started on my facial.  First of all massaging with Argan Facial oil and then cleansing, exfoliating and using a face pack before moisturising.  As I have combination skin with an oily T-zone, specific products were chosen to suite my skin needs.  A Black Soap Cleanser, Sugar Cane and Prickly Pear facial scrub, Argan Oil face mask mixed with Argan Day Cream.  Honey Rose and Ginger Mask and Brides Elixir Skin Tonic, followed by Carrot Face Oil Serum which is packed with vitamins.  All products used by Morrocan Rose are natural, organic and contain no chemicals, parabens or nasties.


Whilst my mask was setting, Michaela massaged my legs and my hands.  This is were I really  felt the tension go - in my hands as I am always using them on my laptop.


Once my massage and facial was finished I felt so relaxed I could have fallen asleep!  In fact if I wasn't so busy chatting with Michaela, I think I could have quiet easily fallen asleep during the treatment, it was that relaxing.


As well as spa treatments, Michaela offers beauty treatments; nails, waxing and tinting.


What a find Moroccan Rose is!  I will definitely visit Michaela again and also buy some vouchers for Christmas presents, as I know one or two people in need of this kind of chill out!


www.moroccanrosebeauty.com
https://www.facebook.com/MoroccanRoseBeautyHornchurch
202 High Street
Hornchurch
Essex
RM12 6QP
01708 912568

#Massage #MoroccanRose #MichaelaJohnson #HornchurchEssex #HornchurchLife #Netmums #Facial #skincare #Pampering #Relaxation #Nails #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks so Good informative post i love to read. Indulge in a spa810 signature Lakeway facial, the tool you need for a healthier, more vibrant and youthful complexion. For more information then visit: www.spa810.com

    ReplyDelete