Total Pageviews

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Lip Augmentation with Dr Tran at Hornchurch Healthcare

I have admired Alex Tran's work for a while now.  We have mutual friends too in the aesthetics trade.  I found him on Facebook due to our mutual friends and had a lovely chat with him, he invited me into Hornchurch Healthcare Ltd for a consultation and treatment on my lips.  The last time I had a lip was augmentation was last November using Perfectha filler and it was the first time in 3 years I'd had lip filler, so my lips were in need of some more volume.  I was very pleased that Alex uses Perfectha Derm filler for lips as in my opinion it is the best product on the market at the moment, leaving lips silky soft and lump free, very natural looking and feeling.


Dr Alex has been a GP for many years and is extensively trained in body and facial structure biology and has intensively trained in aesthetics.  Here is a statement from Dr Alex Tran about his aesthetics work "I have been doing aesthetics for five years now.  My approach to aesthetics is aiming for natural results, with an emphasis on affordable, safe and effective treatments."  In the consultation Alex and I talked about other services he offers such as Silhouette Soft thread lifts and anti wrinkle injections.  I felt very comfortable with Alex and felt I could trust him as he is ethical and cares about what he does.  Alex noticed that I have small lips and a small face, so he advised against "big lips".  I agreed that I wanted to look natural and have a subtle improvement with my lips to suite my face.  He also explained that the effects can vary on age, face shape ect.  A younger person has more gum and bone to support the lip structure, so an older person will not have exactly the same effect as a young person.  I understand this and don't have unrealistic expectations.  It's always important to manage expectations in a consultation to avoid undue disappointment.


As Perfectha is fairly new to the market and has as yet no anesthetic combined with the injectable, Alex felt that a dental block was necessary to manage pain and discomfort.  He did everything to make me comfortable and talked to me to keep my mind off the needle entering my lips.  After the dental block took, Alex concentrated on expertly injecting my lips with the filler.  We both agreed that I did not need any fillers to shape my vermillion boarder as I had SPMU lip liner tattooed for shape and wanted the result to look as natural as possible.  First the top lip, right and left and then shaping the cupid's bow.  He took time to massage the product, rolling my lip between his thumb and forefinger gently to ensure it was spread evenly and not lumpy.  Alex always stepped back to inspect his work and see if any tweaks were needed.  Then he started on my bottom lip, just a little in the middle and middle sides to shape my bottom lip to match the volume of my top lip.  After lip massage and final tweaks I was finished and I was very happy with the results.  No pain and pouty lips.  I used ice on the was home for swelling, took arnica and massaged my lips daily for a few days with arnica.   With Perfectha filler the results are instantaneous and my lips did not feel rubbery or lumpy compared to a different filler I previously had for lip enhancement.  My husband certainly notices the softness difference on kissing!


I have recommended Alex Tran at Hornchurch Healthcare Ltd to all my local friends and will be happy to return myself in the future.


www.hornchurchhealthcare.co.uk
Free no obligation consultation, appointments are available in evenings or weekend by calling:
0208 133 7783
https://www.facebook.com/dralextran
58B Billet Lane, Town Centre, Hornchurch RM11 1XA

#Aesthetics #Hornchurch #Essex #Injectables #Nonsurgical #LipAugmentation #HornchurchLife #Netmums #HornchurchHealthcare #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #JustJennyFromTheBlog

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience with the lip enhancement treatment and the cosmetic doctor who performed the treatment. I also have had the lip augmentation London treatment which gave natural and subtle results and now I am really happy with how my lips appear. Everyone appreciates my new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lip Enlargement San Francisco

    If you want larger or fuller lips, then our Permanent Lip Enlargement in San Francisco is the best for you.
    For More Info :- http://www.drkimberlyhenry.com/procedure/permanent-lip-enlargement/

    ReplyDelete