Total Pageviews

Monday 25 July 2016

Successfully Treating Bruixsm/Teeth Grinding at Vie - Southend

I have had a teeth clenching and grinding problem for a few years now due to anxiety and sinusitis. Recently I was made a night mouth guard and my front teeth were rebuilt by my dentist as I damaged them significantly with the night grinding. Then I had a problem with impacted wisdom teeth and had to have three out all at once in surgery, cutting away some of the jaw bone. It was very painful afterwards and especially with the night grinding.  I read somewhere that jaw botox is effective against teeth grinding/bruxism.  I decided to see Dr Liakas at Vie Aesthetics for injections.

This was so quick and easy and relatively painless. As I always say, Dr Liakas is an expert injector and knew exactly where to inject and how much of the toxin to use. Within 48 hours the grinding had lessened significantly and so had the pain. I also noticed less headaches and neck pain due to this. Another factor I noticed was that the shape of my face has changed slightly too to give a softer jaw line where it was once slightly square, as I was working the jaw muscles constantly at night. Many of celebrities are going for this treatment to give an angular effect to the shape of their faces and it is a great medical alleviator for teeth grinding and clenching.

I had a follow up in 2 weeks to see how the jaw has settled and if any tweaks were required as Dr Liakas aired on the side of caution by giving less than usual as it was my first time with jaw botox.  On my check up, my jaw was fine.  I wish I found out about this treatment years ago! It may have saved my teeth from damage!


www.vie-aesthetics.com
Toni & Guy
01702 617176
Unit 23, The Royals
Southend-On-Sea
 Essex
 SS1 1DQ

As seen on www.netmums.com

#VieAesthetics #DrLiakas #Southend #Essex #Aesthetics #VasilikiGrammatikopoulou #Injectables #Botox #JawBotox #Bruixsm #TeethGrinding #TeethClenching #FaceShape #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog
 

No comments:

Post a Comment