Total Pageviews

Friday 15 July 2016

Hair Makeover At Halls Of Ivy- Hornchurch

Recently the sun bleached all the colour from my hair and it really needed a good cut as it was becoming shapeless.  I was so impressed with the NVQ3 Level student last time at Halls of Ivy in Romford when I had a choppy bob and caramel highlights, I booked in again.  The student this time was Paulo who works at the Stylers in the High Street - Romford.


I explained that I wanted dark brown hair with vibrant red slices and a choppy bob.  After we discussed the colour and chose from the swatch, Paulo got to work with the foils for the red slices and then the dark brown for the base colour.  The colour only took 20 minutes to take and was washed out and then Paulo expertly blow dried my hair.  Once my hair was dry, he finished the cut by make it more choppy, giving my bob more shape.  I must say that he was rapid, expert and professional.  I am extremely happy with the end result.  It seems to have taken years off me.  It has the two colours going through it, making it striking and it is glossy and shiny.


Halls of Ivy are great for 16+ year olds as they have teamed up with the local college to offer discounted hair, barber, holistic and beauty courses and apprenticeships.  They even offer administration apprenticeships in the office for school leavers.


I have had many beauty, holistic and hair treatments at Halls of Ivy over the years with students at a discount.  They have appointments during school hours on week days for models for students all at discounted prices.  Ideal for people who would like to treat themselves, but cannot afford salon prices and you will be helping a student to pass their course in the process.


www.hallsofivy.co.uk
01708 766395
https://www.facebook.com/Halls-of-Ivy-Hair-Beauty-Academy
191 South St, Romford RM1 1QA

(As seen on www.netmums.com )

#Hair #Beauty #Training #Hornchurch #Netmums #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment