Total Pageviews

Friday 15 July 2016

Beauty Lodge Hornchurch

I have been exchanging messages with Emily Ainsworth of The Beauty Lodge Hornchurch for a while on Twitter.  Emily has a beauty business offering nails, eyelash extensions, spray tans, waxing and tinting.  As summer is coming, I decided it's time for a spray tan and I haven't had my nails done in so long.


Emily is situated in Hornchurch near the Town Centre.  I decided shellac in Tutti Frutti Pink and SiennaX mid colour tan.  Emily was friendly, easy to talk to, quick and efficient.  I stayed for a chat afterwards as we had a great rapport together.  My nails look perfect and glossy, a week later they are still in tact.  My tan is also still in tact, no streaks, no orange undertone and I was complimented on my colour by friends too.


During the summer Emily plans to offer packages and offers.  Shellac both hands and feet, plus spray tan £35, (usually £45).  Individual eyelash extensions with spray tan and shellac hands and feet £65, (usually £85).  Prices for all individual treatments are on her website https://sites.google.com/site/beautylodgehornchurch/.  Very reasonably priced if I say so myself!  Emily also offers; waxing, tinting, manicures, pedicures and other nail treatments and is looking to train to extend her treatment range.  I fully recommend Emily Ainsworth as a beautician offering a friendly, affordable and professional service.



https://www.facebook.com/beautylodgehornchurch
https://twitter.com/BeautyLodgex
Beauty Lodge Hornchurch
92 Abbs Cross Ln, Hornchurch RM12 4XW
07507 070754

As seen on www.netmums.com and www.hornchurchlife.co.uk
 
#Eyelashes #Tanning #SprayTan #Nails #Shellac #Beauty #HornchurchLife #Netmums #Hornchurch #Essex #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HornchurchBeautyLodge #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment