Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 June 2016

Mesotherapy - Advanced Beauty Solutions by Georgia Low-Louchiey

I've seen so many posts on Facebook about Mesotherapy lately, it's something I've never thought of trying.  To be honest the needle thing put me off as it involves many injections, but when I saw a video come up on Facebook by Georgia Low-louchiey using a Mesogun, it didn't look scary at all.   The client looked very relaxed and it didn't look painful. It's a quicker, safer and more comfortable way of doing it.  Mesotherapy consists of minute injections of vitamin and mineral enriched serum including hyaluronic acid antioxidant properties which is put into the mid section (epidermal layer of the skin).   These are vital nutrients required for fresh and healthy skin.


With age the skin loses it's ability to make as much collagen and that vital collagen depletes.  Collagen is needed for elastin to  keep the skin supple.   When the collagen depletes this gives it a tired appearance and the skin will sag.  The nutrients we are feeding our bodies go to vital organs first and the skin is one of the last places to benefit.  Facial Mesotherapy will benefit the skin by fighting natural sagging and ageing, improving the appearance of wrinkles, leaving the skin rejuvenated and toned.  This treatment can be used on the face, neck and décolletage to improve skin conditions such as dullness, dryness, acne,
fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, pigmentation, sun damage and rosacea. 


As you can see, I did my research and was keen to try Mesotherapy.  I had been looking at a few therapists, but Giorgia impressed me with her results and her technique.  Georgia works from home, she has a therapy room which is clean and professional.  He business is called Advanced Beauty Solutions and she is based in Harlow not far from Harlow Town Station.  When I met Giorgia she was kind and lovely.  A friendly and calming person.  We had an initial consultation where we looked at my general and skin health and she told me how everything worked giving me a chance to ask questions. 


First of all my skin was thoroughly cleansed and then a degreasing agent was used which helps the chemical peel to absorb at an even rate.  A self neutralising chemical peel was applied to my face and neck to start off skin regeneration and turnover of dead skin cells.  This was not a strong peel, it felt tingly. Then the Mesogun was loaded and set. The chemical peel was neutralised with bicarbonate of soda solution and then Georgia went to work with the Mesogun.  The actual Mesotherapy wasn't painful at all and didn't take too long.  There are sensitive areas which give slight discomfort, but I've had needle treatment in the past via botox and fillers and this is nothing compared to that.  To my surprise at the end Georgia added a seaweed mask.  This calms the skin and ensures that all the ingredients are pushed further into the skin.  This is something I've not seen done when I've studied this on You Tube.  I must say that this is a real treatment and is very relaxing.  The whole time Georgia checked how I was and made me feel very comfortable.


Afterwards my skin was plumper, pinker, softer, more toned, I could really feel the difference.  Sunblock was applied and I was given a PH Formala A.G.E. recovery cream containing a small amount of the acid that is in the peel to keep my skin cell turnover going until my next appointment.  I was advised to carry on with my usual skin routine and to use sunblock daily to protect my skin from the sun.  Also Georgia advises the client to use a collagen supplement to compliment this treatment  as Mesotherapy kicks the skin into action to produce more of it's own collagen which depletes with age.  Collagen supplements will support the new collagen regeneration.


I am going back for two more treatments to get the full effect of Mesotherapy.  Usually 5-8 treatments are advised, but as my skin is healthy for my age I have been advised that 3 are adequate.  Next time the Mesogun will penetrate into the more deeper layers of my skin to really get those fibroblasts working and as my peel would have turned over the skin cells and rid me of dead skin cells the next treatment will be even more effective.  Plus it will be nice to see Georgia again!


https://www.facebook.com/Advanced-Beauty-Solutions-By-Georgia-Low-Louchiey
https://www.treatwell.co.uk/place/advanced-beauty/
07787514940

As seen in the Havering Post newspaper and on www.netmums.com

#HaveringPost #Netmums #JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #GeorgiaLowLouchiey #Mesotherapy #Mesogun #Skincare #AdvancedBeauty #Harlow #Essex #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment