Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 June 2016

3D Lipo at Utopia in Hornchurch

3D Lipo is such a great summer treatment and I decided to have another go at my mummy tummy at Utopia in Hornchurch owned by Stefania Rossi.


Utopia Beauty & Advanced Skincare has just won the Professional Beauty “Employer of the Year 2016” Award and I can see that her employees are all very happy ladies. Stefania took over Utopia 2 years ago and made quite a few changes. Staff were on zero hour contracts. That is the first change Stefania made. “The commitment was to secure employment contracts for the whole team.” 2 years on, the 8 members of staff at the salon, who all live locally, have a full-time job and are paid the living wage and have a comprehensive commission structure . Stefania has also started taking on apprentices.
“I want to make sure my staff have the best training so they perform the best job. I also want to provide them with progressive routes and I need to understand what makes them tick. But above all, I think this is about passion in the industry. The staff really needed that stability and someone who really believes in them – but they also needed to believe in my vision for the salon, otherwise it wouldn’t have worked. We wanted to get to the next level and provide advanced treatments – this is about looking after the client and the client’s needs. To win this award is quite magical and it feels like a real privilege. ”


Emma was my therapist and we had a lengthy consultation to ensure that I was a suitable candidate for 3D Lipo. The plan for me was to freeze the bulk of my tummy fat using 2 sessions of cryolysis at least 6 months apart and then to return after a few months to have ultrasonic cavitation and radiofrequency skin tightening on the smaller areas.
A protective gel covered large film is placed on the area to be freezed and then the cup is applied to the area. Once the machine is switched on the fat is sucked up into the cup and frozen for an hour. This is painless and not uncomfortable. I was expecting to have some pinching at least, but nothing. Afterwards the area was red and very cold to the touch, but nothing concerning. I was advised to stay away from any heat treatments in the area for as long as the area stayed cold to the touch. 1 month on, my lower tummy has shrunk considerably. I'm looking forward to getting my upper tummy done and then later this year seeing the full result after the cavitation and skin tightening.
This treatments can be used on large deposits of fat which are hard to lose, I chose my tummy as I had 2 C-sections and really hate this part of my body. I am told that the skin tightening will also help the texture and appearance of my stretch marks.


The good thing about Utopia is that they can offer payment plans to make it affordable for clients. Utopia also offers aesthetic treatments via Dr Sheila who currently runs a weekly clinic at Utopia. There is currently a waiting list for 3D Lipo, so if you are looking to make a real difference this summer and have that beach body, I strongly suggest you call and get yourself onto the list!


www.utopiabeautyandspa.co.uk

As seen in the Havering Post newspaper, on www.netmums.com and www.hornchurchlife.co.uk

#FatFreezing #3DLipo #Nails #Skincare #Injectables #Botox #Skincare #AntiWrinkleInjections #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #Netmums #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment