Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Anti Wrinkle Injections at Vie Southend as part of Full Eye Rejuvination

The final part of my "Full Eye Rejuvination Package" at Vie Aesthetics was botox 3 areas.  Dr Liakas expertly and quickly injected all areas that needed lifting and relaxing without pain.  The results of this took 4 days to kick in and I had a noticeable brow lift!  The wrinkle across my had was gone as were my fine lines and crows feet around my eyes.  Very pleasing!

Then as a final tweak Dr Laikas decided to give me cheek fillers using Ellanse which is 100% hyaluronic acid and 100% collagen which last for 2 years and stimulates your own production of collagen for that time too.  Now usually I have been sceptical of cheek fillers as you see certain celebrities with puffed up faces in the tabloids, but I trust Dr Liakas and if he thought cheek fillers would improve my appearance, that was good enough for me.  Again he injected quickly and without pain.  (It's a good idea to take Arnica tablets on the run up to and after you have injectables and have Arnica cream in reserve if you bruise easily and don't take any blood thinning drugs).  I could not believe the difference the Ellanse made!  It brought my lower face up and even lifted the corners of my eyes as well as giving me defined cheek bones.  It changed the whole shape of my face to look fresher and younger.  Dr Liakas even used a few drops of the Ellanse to smooth out my nose to mouth lines which was a nice surprise.


I just can't believe the difference in the way I look!  My face has really evolved and I look more like the younger me.  My husband is very pleased, my friends have complimented me and even my children have too.


www.vie-aesthetics.com
Above Tony&Guy
Unit 23, The Royals
Southend-On-Sea
Essex
SS1 1DQ

As seen on www.netmums.com and in  the Havering Post Newspaper

#VieAesthetics #DrLiakas #Southend #Essex #Aesthetics #VasilikiGrammatikopoulou #Injectables #Botox #Skincare #AntiWrinkleInjections #JennyEssex #JustJenny #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment:

  1. hi jenny,ive had ellanse but the 2 year product lasted 6months only 1 mil though. But i loved the effect! Can I ask how the Ellanse is holding up? Im trying to find a dr in london thank you
    sophie

    ReplyDelete