Total Pageviews

Thursday 7 April 2016

Venus Freeze Collagen Facia at Daclinic Brentwood

In my quest for younger, firmer, smoother skin in my 40's I headed over to www.daclinic.co.uk in Brentwood owned and run by the lovely Noorie Jiwa-Maddison who is qualified at NVQ3 level.  Daclinic is based nearby the TOWIE infuences; Amy's Salon and Lucy's Boutique.

Noorie offers a treatment called Venus Freeze which is a machine that heats the deeper layers of the skin boosting collagen production.  This reduces fat and cellulite, smooths fine lines and wrinkles and firms sagging skin, plumping up the skin and giving it a healthy glow.  This treatment will also help to banish cellulite and shape the body.  Celebrity endorsed, this treatment is popular with Lisa Snowden and Yasmin Le Bon.

It's advisable to drink lots of water after the treatment to help things along and keep the skin hydrated.  Also a collagen suppliment will help things along.  You can have this treatment on any part of your body, I chose my face as that is always on show.

A warm wand which is plugged into a Venus Freeze machine is passed over the skin in circular massaging movements once the skin is coated in a protective layer of glycerine to prevent burning from the heat.  It feels warm and very relaxing.  Noorie even has a heated blanket on her salon bed which was really soothing on my back and very cosy and comforting as it was winter when I had the treatment.

A course of 6 treatments is recommended for optimum results so that's what I had with before and after pictures to see the effect.  After that it is advised that you maintain top ups at the very most every 3 months.

I was more than happy with the results every time I left the clinic and at the end of the course I was very pleasantly surprised at the overall result and the before and after pictures were astonishing.  My skin is so plump, soft, clear and smooth.  I have such a healthy glow to my skin and it no longer looks grey and tired.  I've had some really l
lovely compliments on my skin from friends.  Even India Willoughby DMd me on Twitter to tell me how fabulous my skin looks!

Here is the price list;
Treatment AreaSingle PriceInclusive Packages*
incl’ 6incl’ 8incl’ 10
Full Facial£95£570£760£950
Full Facial & Neck£120£720£960£1200
Eyes & Forehead£40£240£320£400
Lips & Laughter Lines£40£240£320£400
Neck£40£240£320£400
Arms£110£660£880£1100
Stomach£110£660£880£1100
Stomach & Flanks£130£780£1040£1300
Back & Bra Line£110£660£880£1100
Buttocks£110£660£880£1100
Thighs (inner / outer)£110£660£880£1100

* All treatment packages come with 1 free additional treatment when booked at the time of consultation and is not in conjunction with any other offers

 
As seen in the Havering Post newspaper and on www.netmums.com

#VenusFreeze #Daclinic #Brentwood #Essex #Facial #BodyTreatment #Collagen #CollagenStimulation #Norrie #Netmums #HaveringPost #JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment