Total Pageviews

Friday 15 April 2016

How To Tackle Skin Tags At Home

Since having my babies, skin tags have been the bain of my life!  It's just horrible when you get them on your face!  I had one on my forehead and was forever covering my hair over it.  As your making baby's skin in pregnancy, these can appear as side effects like as you making baby's hair your hair growth increases and shedding decreases making your hair fuller, not a bad side effect!


I tried all sorts, scouring the internet for a cure as GPs put it down to vanity and don't treat for this.  I tried tea tree oil, verruca creams, pure alcohol, green tea, all sorts of solutions.  I couldn't bring myself to try cutting it off with a small pair of scissors and then it came to me.  What do the doctors do with unwanted skin like warts and verrucas?  The freeze them!  Cryo.  so I went to my local chemist and scoured the shelves for the most effect, but safe freezing treatment.


I found Wartie Precision Tip Wart and Verruca remover.  No harm to surrounding skin and safe enough to use on children 4+.  I took this home and decided to give it a go.  It is so easy and quick to use and totally painless.  I used this twice a day for 2 days and then kept the area clean with tea tree and Savlon.   Immediately the skin tag was smaller.  After a few days tag had fallen and the redness was fading.  Skin tag problem solved!  If only I'd have thought of this earlier!

As seen in the Havering Post newspaper, on www.netmums.com and on www.hornchurchlife.co.uk

#SkinTags #JustJenny #JennyEssex #AestheticsWriter #BeautyBlogger #Essex #HaveringPost #Netmums #HornchurchLife #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment