Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 February 2016

Skinade Beautiful Skin From The Inside Out

For some time I've been looking into supplements for the skin to nourish from the inside out and I have tried many.  The one product that I have been the most impressed with is Skinade.


Skinade is a collagen based drink which is recommended by beauty professionals, dermatologists and aesthetics surgeons.  It contains an extensive range of ingredients to help support skin collagen production and good skin health.  With 7000mg of hydrolysed natural marine collagen derived from fish, vitamin C, B vitamins and omega fatty acids this drink promises to hydrate your skin from the inside out by increasing the body's hyaluronic acid which in turn optimises the skin's ability to retain moisture.  (It is advised that you drink lots of plain water daily for this reason).  The recommended daily amount of collagen in the drink triggers the fibroblasts in the skin to fire up and start to work at producing more of the body's natural collagen which is integral to the elastin in the skin thus reducing wrinkles and fine lines.  The vitamin complex helps the overall health of the skin to improve dramatically, along with hair and nails.


You can get it in a ready made drink or concentrated for travel use which you simply add to filtered water and stir.
As this is a liquid supplement it is more readily absorbed by the body meaning that 80-90% of the content will be put to use.  (Tablets tend to have less absorbability - 30-40%, which causes some of the content to pass through the body without the ingredients being used.  If you cannot afford the liquids, then tablets are fine, but you need to take quite a lot of them to get the desired effect).


It is best advised to take this supplement on an empty stomach so as it is not absorbed by stomach enzymes before reaching the intestine.  I take mine at bedtime, at least 3 to 4 hours after my dinner.  The drink itself is very pleasant tasting, peachy with no nasty aftertaste.  I have noticed excellent results since taking Skinade in just the first month.  Usually, I am prone to hormonal break outs on my face and my skin has always looked fairly tired and pale in the mornings.  I also have naturally oily skin, the excess sebum seems to be subsiding a little.  My skin is clearer, softer, firmer, plumper and with a healthy dewy glow.  This drink has also boosted the results of any treatments I've been having so it is great combined with machine facials and other skin treatments.  My fine hair is getting slowly thicker, (less fall), and my nails seem stronger as they were always prone to breaking.  I actually feel more energised and I have also lost some weight.  I don't know whether to attribute this to my new style of healthy eating, the supplements or both but it has happened during the time I've been drinking Skinade. 


Skinade has also been extensively clinically tested with astonishingly positive results.  I have read many wonderful reviews about Skinade and it is rumoured to have celebrity fans such as; Daisy Ridley, Sienna Miller, David Gandy, Kim Kardashian, January Jones and Grace Jones.  I love Skinade and totally recommend it myself.


I have noticed many salons around Essex and London who stock Skinade, it can also be purchased directly from the website www.skinade.com or you can find a stockist near you on the website.

 As seen in the Havering Post newspaper, on www.netmums.com and www.hornchurchlife.com

#Kkinade #Collagen #CollagenSupplement #Skincare#JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment