Total Pageviews

Friday 18 December 2015

Fabulous Facial and Massage at Hair Body & Soul Elm Park

I was offered a massage and facial from Nikki at Hair Body and Soul in Elm Park just at the right time recently.  I have a back problem on my left side and I've been overcompensating on my right side due to this and have ended up with right side shoulder pain.  I was really looking forward to this.


Hair Body And Soul is a nice little salon located near the train station in Elm Park and offers many treatments including; nails, brows, lashes, waxing, holistic and all trends of hair.   They also offer great packages, it is unisex and children are welcome.  A lovely young girl called Sapphire welcomed me in and made me comfortable.  Sapphire trained at Halls Of Ivy in South Street Romford whom are always looking for models to practice their training on.  (I've been there many times and I've never been disappointed).


First Sapphire gave me my relaxing facial which was heaven and nearly sent me  to sleep!  My skin was so soft afterwards and the facial massage really helped with my tension headaches and sinus problems.  Then the full back and shoulder massage.  This lasted for around 45 minutes and the pressure was just right.  The whole time Sapphire asked if I was ok and comfortable.  As I mentioned I was having back and shoulder problems, my shoulder was actually popping with knots, so the relief was very welcome.  It's a very relaxing atmosphere and all of the staff are lovely at Hair Body and Soul so I recommend a visit.


There is a trained hairdresser for cuts, colours and the latest trends.  They are also looking into extending into SPMU which is very popular at the moment.   Hair, Body and Soul offer; spray tans, nails, lashes, waxing and have some great value package treats.  Women, men and children are all welcome.


www.hairbodyandsoul.co.uk
Tadworth Parade, Hornchurch RM12 5AS
01708 454269

As seen in the Havering Post www.hornchurchlife.co.uk and www.netmums.com


#Facial #Massage #Nails #Beauty #Hair #Waxing #Hornchurch #ElmPark #Essex
#JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment