Total Pageviews

Friday 27 November 2015

Semi Permanent Make Up Lips at last! With Ruth Kane of Essex

I finally plucked up the courage to have SPMU lips again!  The reason for not having them for such a long while was that it hurts, it's uncomfortable and if mistakes are made in training they are painful and lengthy to rectify.

I decided to go to a reputable professional in Essex called Ruth Kane who has years of experience under her belt.  I felt very confident in Ruth as I met her when I had my eyebrows done in training. 

Ruth works from her lovely home in Hornchurch, she also teaches at Havering Beauty Academy in Hornchurch and her daughter Elizabeth Kane practices SPMU make up from Havering Beauty Academy.   Like mother, like daughter: you only have to look at Elizabeth's work on her Facebook page to see it's as exemplarily like her mother's  (https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethKaneBeauty). Ruth also practices in medical SPMU such as scar coverage and areola reconstruction.

Ruth made me very comfortable and at ease, she is a friendly and lovely lady.  I have always chosen a rosy pretty pink colour in the past, but I decided to chose a peachy pretty pink this time, (not unlike the colour of lipstick Natasha Hamilton choses to wear).

After we agreed on a peachy pink colour to match my skin tone, Ruth got to work and in no time I was all done!  She is such a pro!  The anaesthetic cream she uses works well, so it didn't hurt too much.  We decided on liner just outside the lip line and blush (not outside vermillion boarder).  The process was done twice to really get the colour in and then Ruth patted some of the colour onto my lips and blotted it in before applying a protective film of vaseline so as the pigment soaked into my open skin on my lips on the way home.  (I have never had this done before, it ensures a bolder, stronger colour once the healing process is finished).  Ruth booked a follow up appointment for 6 weeks time to check her work and go over it to make it last and fill any gaps that may have occurred during the healing.

Such a thorough and professional approach to SPMU, Ruth certainly takes pride in her work!  I have been to different SPMU companies in the past and I can say that Ruth is definitely one I can whole heartedly recommend.

www.ruthkane.co.uk
07974 754410

As seen in the Havering Post, wwwhorchurchlife.co.uk and www.netmums.com

#RuthKane #Hornchurch #Essex #HaveringBeautyAcademy #HaveringBeautySalon #SPMU #SemiPermanentMakeUp #Lips #SPMULips #TatooedOnMakeUp
#JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment