Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 October 2015

Nu Skin Galvanic Spa and Angelic Facial Gels

A lovely lady called Fiona Molem visited me recently to demonstrate the NuSkin range.  She used a system called ageLOC.  It is a system of Angelic Facial Gels used with a machine called Nu Skin Galvanic Spa.

The machine uses Galvanic currents, a gentle cleanser gel was used first to draw impurities from my skin, then a moisturising hyaluronic acid gel was used with the machine to encourage stimulation of collagen and elastin production naturally deep within the epidermis and locking moisture in.  Long, firm upwards and outwards strokes are required over nose to cheek, jaw line, forehead, and eye areas.  I could see a difference immediately!  Only half of my face was treated so as I could track the progress of the treatment over days as it continued to work it's magic.  (As everybody's face is not symmetrical, I chose the "worse" side of my face to even it  up a little).  My husband even noticed a difference and that is really saying something!

Fiona also showed me some very impressive before and after photos.  (She has been using the machine for years and she now looks much younger than she did in her 40's!)  There were even photos of tummies, (stretch mark and tone improvement).  I'm very impressed with these products and will be investing in them myself.  (The husband even wants a go!) 

The machine and gels are available from Fiona - here are her contact details: fiona.mowlem@gmail.com 07760946510

As seen in the Havering Post and www.netmums.com

No comments:

Post a Comment