Total Pageviews

Friday 2 October 2015

Lashes at Heavenly Beauty and Tanning

I was invited by Maria Hayller of Heavenly Beauty and Tanning to have an eyelash treatment that I had never had before.  (I have tried individual semi permanent eyelash extension before that looked great, but ended up damaging my own eyelashes).  This is a perm and tinting treatment, enhancing what you already have.  Even the shortest lashes will look longer.

Rachel is the best at this treatment at Heavenly.  It wasn't unpleasant at all and Rachel was a lovely lady to talk to.  It only takes around 45 minutes.  I of course took before and after photos, but believe me, I didn't need them to know the difference this treatment made,  I was so thrilled at the result!  It actually made me look fresher and younger and it looks as if I have had lash extensions of I'm wearing a super duper mascara.  It made my lashes look thicker, longer and bolder and made my eyes open up and really pop.

Some clients at the salon were looking at me afterwards and wanted the same treatment.  There is no damage to your own lashes and it lasts for up to 3 months.  I totally recommend this treatment and then when you actually put on make up with mascara it really shows!

Check these links for prices and details:
wwwheavenlybeautyand tanning.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyBeautySalon
https://twitter.com/heavenlyessex
Call the salon to book on 01708 371871
(Based in Harold Hill - RM3 9PH)

As seen in the Havering Post and www.netmums.com

#LVLLashes #EyeLashes #HeavenlySalonEssex
#JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost #HornchurchLife #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment