Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 October 2015

Coco Beauty Essex (Spray Tan and Gel Nails)

A lovely lady called Claire Orme from Coco Beauty Essex visited me recently.  Claire kindly gave me a choice of 2 treatments, so I chose gel nails and spray tan.

I've had acrylics before and they ruined my nails, I've also had shellac which didn't last very long as I am a tad cack handed!  I've also had a spray tan from a trainee beautician before, but it wasn't a very deep tan as the products used in training are very different.

The nails, (I chose bright pink), looked perfect and glossy and lasted a long while, (much longer than shellac).  The tan was deep and brown, not at all orange.  I was complimented even with the base colour before I washed it off the next morning!  My husband loved it, I could get away with no make up without looking washed out and a lady at another salon told me it made me look younger and healthier.

Claire is such a lovely lady and now a friend of mine.  She is mobile at the moment, but will be opening up an uberglam salon in the near future in Harlow and she is looking to get celebrities in there too!  For now if you would like one of Claire's lovely treatments or 2 or 3, she is mobile.  Here are Claire's details: https://www.facebook.com/CoCoBeautyHarlow   www.cocobeautyessex.com   https://twitter.com/CoCoBeautyHarlo

As seen in the Havering Post and www.netmums.com

#CocoBeautyEssex #SprayTan #Nails #ClaireOrme #Harlow #mobileBeauty
#JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost  #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog

1 comment: