Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Aromatherapy Facial at Heavenly Beauty and Tanning.

I recently visited Heavenly beauty and Tanning for a back to basics aromatherapy facial.  Maria Hayller the owner has an apprentice called Ellie Fletcher who practiced on me as a model to perfect her already perfect technique.  Ellie is doing so well at Heavenly, it's giving her great extra training and experience as well as new self confidence.


The facial was as good as the salon's name, heavenly.  I was so relaxed!  Ellie was more than capable and so well trained.  She did the consultation professionally and was very friendly and bubbly, I really enjoyed our conversations throughout.  There was of course as you would expect, cleanse, tone, steam, massage, face pack and moisturise.  I also received an hand and arm massage.  The products smelt wonderful and Ellie has just the right pressure and technique.  I really wanted to fall asleep afterwards, I was so chilled!


Ellie is doing so well training under Maria and has great things to say about her.  I believe Ellie will go far, she enjoys what she does and is so dedicated.  I would recommend to anyone to get a treatment with one of Maria's apprentices, not only will you get a lovely pamper, but you will also get a discounted treatment as it is for practice.


Heavenly Beauty Salon is based at 102 Petersfield Ave, Romford RM3 9PH - 01708 371871
wwwheavenlybeautyand tanning.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyBeautySalon
https://twitter.com/heavenlyessex

As seen in the Havering Post and www.netmums.com


#HeavenlySalonEssex #Aromatherapy #Facial #skincare
#JustJenny #JennyEssex #BeautyBlogger #AestheticsWriter #HaveringPost 
 #Netmums #JustJennyFromTheBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment