Total Pageviews

Monday 22 April 2013

More Laser Lipo at Heavenly!

I have now visited Heavenly Salon in Essex three times for Laser Lipo.

It involves paddles being strapped to the body in the area where you would like to lose fat and a red laser.  There are also paddles for the lymph glands.  It is a really lovely comfortable treatment.  the laser breaks down the fat, after that you simply stand on a power plate for 5 minutes and then sit down on it for a further 5 minutes and that is the equivelent of one hour excersize!  I am concentrating on my "mummy tummy", it's the most stubborn area of my body.  I lost 2 inches the first time, 5cm the second time and 8cm the third time!  my tummy seems to respond well to the treatment and it will improve the look of my skin over time which is a bonas as I had two very large babaies which I had to have C-section for and I have lots of stretch marks!

You should ideally detox for at least 24 hours and also get some excersize after as much as you can.  The fat contnues to melt away and once it's off, it stays off.  A safe and non-invasive way to tackle thos stubborn areas and as I have back problems it is the ideal treatment for me.

Owner of the Salon Maria Hayller is a really warm and geniune person.  (She currently has an offer on Laser Lipo).  The salon is great, funky decor and all the treatments imaginable on offer!  (Maria is always actively searching out new treatments and is often one of the first in Essex to offer the newest ones).  There are always offers on in The Romford Recorder for Heavenly at the moment too.

Apart from the great prices and service and lovely surroundings, you can model for trainees for free and discounted treatments on certain days of the week.  All information is on Heavenly's Facebook.  I highly recommend Heavenly Salon.

www.heavenlyfishspa.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/HeavenlyBeautySalon?hc_location=timeline
https://twitter.com/HeavenlyEssex
Heavenly Salon
102 Petersfield Avenue
Harold Hill
Essex
RM3 9PH

3 comments: